Help to Buy Valuation £395
The Government Help to Buy scheme has helped thousands of people to buy their home by offering a contribution towards the initial purchase. This means that they continue to own a percentage of your home. You may decide that you wish to buy back some, or all of the Help to Buy share of your home. If you do, you will need a RICS Help to Buy Survey (otherwise known as a Help to Buy valuation Report).
We have made it really easy to get a Help to Buy Valuation Report. Simply follow these steps and we can get a surveyor to attend your property and produce a report for you to give to your Help to Buy agent/partner.
It’s really important that you get the right company to perform this for you as the wrong valuation could cost you thousands of pounds. Our job is to give you an accurate Help to Buy Valuation Report which can be presented to your shared equity partner.
A Help to Buy Valuation Report is a complicated document that we prepare on your behalf
- The Valuer must be registered with the recognised qualification of RICS
- The Valuer must be independent to an Estate Agent.
- The report must be on headed paper, signed by the RICS surveyor and addressed to your shared equity partner.
- The Valuer MUST provide at least 3 comparable properties and sale prices.
- The comparables provided must be like for like in terms of property type, size, and age and within a 2 mile radius to the property that is being inspected.
- The Valuer must not be related or known to client.
- A copy of the valuation report must be supplied to the shared equity partner
- A copy of the valuation report must also be supplied to and to the client.